2. Really, just breathe
3. Your hair is a mess. And it looks sexy as fuck.
4. Do your nails. That new polish you bought last week is waiting.
5. Message her. Do not let that awkward silence last any longer.
6. Clean your desk.
7. Turn off the music at some point. Lie down and relax. Don’t think. Just be.
8. Look up some recipes and cook something nice tomorrow.
9. Say thanks more often.
10. You don’t have to ace everything you do.
11. Baby steps. Baby steps.
12. Turn on the ac at max power and wear a hoodie and pull on your sleeves if you miss it. Feel safe.
13. Your body is fine.
14. Your body is fine.
15. We all make mistakes. Forgive.
16. Studying is important, but what is really important is learning.
17. To learn, live.
18. To live, stop holding back. Fuck everything and just give it a try. Do not live with the regret of not trying. That is not living.
19. It’s okay to believe in love, and have faith, and not lose it even if everything around you is breaking down. Even if it hurts.
20. Depending on others is okay. Not doing it is okay as well.
And if you don’t think this is a big deal, remember: spaceflight inspired an entire generation to do more, reach further, and dream beyond our little blue world.
I am so excited about this. Our culture has been looking internally for over a decade, getting smaller and meaner and going just a touch crazy. I hope that our return to spaceflight means that we can start reaching out again, start dreaming of a bigger, better life.
a) Both of their expressions at that moment are so awesome. “You did not just say that.”
b) “That’s not a nice thing to say” It’s not. To anyone. Full stop.
c) This has made me like both of them that much more.
He’s back! Welcome back, calming cat. You are always welcome here.
Everyone should know of calming cat.
this is the thing that you have to tag because you’ll have to wait 8264589672 years to find it again
Mmmmm, calming cat.